Pumpkin Bread. One of my clearest childhood memories is baking the loaves with my. This pumpkin bread recipe is quite adaptable to different types of pumpkin purée and spice mixes. We took an old recipe from Fannie Farmer as a base and have made several changes to it over the years.
Pumpkin bread is a type of moist quick bread made with pumpkin. The pumpkin can be cooked and softened before being used or simply baked with the bread; using canned pumpkin renders it a simpler dish to prepare. Additional ingredients include nuts (such as walnuts) chocolate chips and raisins. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 13 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- You need 3 1/2 cups (420 g) of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cups (300 g) of sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp (7.5 g) of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of (10g)baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp (15 g) of pumpkin pie spice (or 2 tsp cinnamon, 3/4 tsp nutmeg, 1/8 tsp cloves, 1/8 tsp ground ginger)).
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can (424 g) of pure pumpkin puree (about 1 3/4 cup).
- It’s 5 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of canola oil.
- You need 1/2 cup (120 ml) of water (can use Coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk…).
- You need of Optional.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of raisins.
- Prepare 1 cup (240 ml) of Toasted Pumpkin Seeds.
- It’s 1 cup (240 ml) of walnuts.
Pumpkin bread that's turned into cornbread, monkey bread, and bread pudding? Try our favorite easy, updated pumpkin bread recipes all autumn long, and then try out some of the best roasted. We 'fall' for this Pumpkin Bread recipe over and over again. Fire up your coziest playlist, grab your baking gear and get ready for the most incredible homemade pumpkin bread of your life.
Pumpkin Bread step by step
Homemade pumpkin bread is a favorite fall recipe packed with cinnamon spice, chocolate chips, and tons of pumpkin flavor. The days of bland pumpkin bread are behind us! Pumpkin bread is good, but pumpkin bread with maple glaze? It's a must for your fall and holiday My Best-Ever Pumpkin Bread recipe is packed full of aromatic spices and warm Fall flavors making it. This Healthy Pumpkin Bread is sweetened with maple syrup, made with whole-grain flour and is dairy-free for a lighter bread that is perfectly moist and filled with warming Fall spices.