Soft and Fluffy Apple Ring Bread Using a Bread Machine !.
You can have Soft and Fluffy Apple Ring Bread Using a Bread Machine ! using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft and Fluffy Apple Ring Bread Using a Bread Machine !
- Prepare 150 grams of Strong bread flour.
- You need 50 grams of ●Cake flour (I used Dolce).
- It’s 20 grams of ●Raw cane sugar.
- You need 30 grams of ●Unsalted butter.
- You need 3 grams of ●Salt.
- Prepare 140 ml of ●Milk.
- You need 3 grams of ●Instant Dry Yeast.
- You need of For the filling:.
- You need 1 of amount of 1 whole apple Sweet Cooked Apples.
- Prepare of Icing:.
- It’s 30 grams of Powdered sugar.
- It’s 1 of very small amount Milk.
Soft and Fluffy Apple Ring Bread Using a Bread Machine ! instructions
- Put all the ingredients in a bread machine and start the dough mode. When the dough is ready, take it out of the bread machine, punch it down and form it into a ball. Cover with a damp cloth and let rest for 15 minutes..
- Roll the dough into a 18 × 40 cm rectangle with the long, seam edge at the top. Dust with flour if it sticks..
- Spread the filling on the dough, leaving 3cm of the top edge free. Adding some cinnamon sugar or raisins at this point makes it really good!.
- Roll it up, starting from the edge nearest you. Pinch the seam firmly to close and secure, or it will fall apart!.
- Grease a ring pan lightly with shortening. Cut the roll into 8 pieces with a sharp knife. First,arrange pieces on the top and bottom of each side of the pan..
- Put the remaining pieces in the gaps, cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 20 minutes at 35℃..
- Bake in a preheated 180℃ oven for 20~25 minutes. Check for brownness, and adjust the baking time according to your oven..
- Remove from pan and allow to cool slightly. Make the icing while it's cooling. Mix the powdered sugar with a very small amount of milk, to make a hard paste..
- Put the icing a plastic bag, cut a corner with a scissors, and pipe the icing onto the bread. You can also use a pastry bag..
- Piping the icing like this makes it look really cute..
- Freshly baked and so fluffy ! Soft and moist, even the next day! You can put it in the microwave to heat it up and it tastes delicious..
- The powdered sugar didn't dissolve well in the icing. Just sprinkle on powdered sugar instead!.