Gateau two in one.
You can cook Gateau two in one using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Gateau two in one
- You need of Cake:.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of liquid milk.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of orange peel.
- It’s of vanilla.
- It’s of Custard:.
- Prepare 4 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of powdered milk.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3 cups of water.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of lemon peel.
- You need 1 teaspoon of orange peel.
- You need of vanilla.
- It’s of Caramel:.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
Gateau two in one step by step
- To prepare the caramel: melt the sugar in a non-stick pan till it reaches a nice brown color. Pour the caramel into the cake mold..
- To prepare the custard: mix together the beaten eggs, powdered milk, water, sugar, lemon zest, orange zest and vanilla. Add the liquid mixture to the cooled caramel and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- To prepare the cake: beat the eggs with the sugar in your mixer bowl until well combined and fluffy..
- Add the liquid condiments: oil and milk, then add all the dry ones (cocoa powder, flour, baking powder, vanilla and orange zest. Add the batter onto the custard mixture you previously made..
- Pour Hot water in a large pan (almost 3/4 of the pan), place your cake mold in the middle of it (Bain -marie) and cook in a preheated oven on 180° for about 50 to 55 minutes or until the upper part of the cake is totally dry..