Mike's Banana Bread French Toast.
You can have Mike's Banana Bread French Toast using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Banana Bread French Toast
- You need of Banana Bread French Toast.
- Prepare 4 slice of Banana Bread.
- It’s 1 of 12 oz Bottle Regular Syrup.
- It’s 10 large of Fresh Strawberries [divided – 1/2 for garnish].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Powdered Sugar [garnish].
- It’s 2 of Mint Sprigs [garnish].
- It’s 3 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 dash of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
Mike's Banana Bread French Toast step by step
- Bake your own or purchase your banana bread. Attached below is a delicious, less sweet recipe for Banana Bread posted by an allthecooks contributer that works great!.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla..
- Heat pan, spray with a non stick spray like Buttered Pam. Dip pieces of bread in egg mixture and cook until browned..
- Blend syrup and 4 large strawberries and heat in microwave. Pour over bread..
- Slice strawberries for garnishments and sprinkle dish with powdered sugar..