Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread.
You can have Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread
- It’s 1 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
Chocolate Chip Cocoa Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in microwave, then leave to cool..
- Grease bottom and sides of a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan..
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in medium bowl with a whisk..
- Mash bananas in a large bowl, then add melted butter and vanilla extract..
- Lightly beat eggs, then add to banana mixture..
- Combine dry and wet ingredients and fold until all ingredients are moistened, then add chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan and sprinkle brown sugar over the top to taste. Bake for 60 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..