Sushi Jewel Box for Hinamatsuri (Girl's Festival).
You can cook Sushi Jewel Box for Hinamatsuri (Girl's Festival) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sushi Jewel Box for Hinamatsuri (Girl's Festival)
- Prepare of The photo shows a sushi cake made in a 17 x 8 x 6 cm mold. The amounts given here are just right for that size. Increase the amounts depending on the size of your mold..
- Prepare 10 stick of High-quality imitation crab sticks.
- You need 6 of stalks Broccolini.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Ikura or tobiko (flying fish roe).
- You need 2 of ✩ Egg.
- You need 1 pinch of ✩ Salt.
- It’s 1/2 of plus Avocado.
- Prepare 1/3 of plus Cucumber.
- Prepare 80 grams of plus ★ Canned tuna.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ★ Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 1/2 of to 2 rice cooker cups' worth Sushi rice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of plus Toasted white sesame seeds.
Sushi Jewel Box for Hinamatsuri (Girl's Festival) step by step
- Mix the sesame seeds into the sushi rice (flavored as you like) and divide into 3 portions. Make kinshi tamago (shredded thin omelette) using the ✩ ingredients. Boil the broccolini in salted water. Slice the avocado..
- Finely julienne the cucumber. Drain the oil off the canned tuna and mix the ★ ingredients..
- Line a pound cake mold or similar with plastic wrap. Line the bottom with crab sticks. You could use an empty milk carton as a mold too..
- Add the ingredients in this order: 1/3 of the sushi rice, half the kinshi tamago, avocado, 1/3 of the sushi rice, tuna mixed with mayonnaise, cucumber, and the last 1/3 of the rice, pressing down well between each addition..
- Press well, then take it out of the mold by lifting the plastic wrap. Invert onto a plate and decorate with salmon caviar, broccolini and the remaining kinshi tamago. Decorate the perimeter with the rest of the broccolini..
- Top with more ikura, cherry tomatoes and so on to make it colorful..
- Cross section..