Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe.
You can have Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe
- It’s of Caramel.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 80 ml of water.
- You need 200 ml of heavy cream.
- You need of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of stale french baguette (or any stale bread).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Caramel Bread Pudding #myfavouriterecipe instructions
- Prepare the caramel sauce. Add water and sugar to pan. Set on high heat for 3-5 minutes or until sugar is browned. Swirl, DO NOT stir..
- Meanwhile, tear stale bread into small pieces onto oiled baking dish..
- When sugar has caramelised, add cream, eggs, vanilla essence, and milk. Stir. *This step has to be done fast to prevent the eggs from scrambling*.
- Pour mixture immediately onto bread. Let soak for 1 minute. Then bake for 20-25 minutes at 180°.