Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe. A bread machine (or bread maker) is a device that is used to make bread at home. Home bakers just need to follow a bread machine recipe, add the appropriate ingredients (i.e. water, flour and yeast) and the bread machine does the rest of the work. It kneads and bakes the bread for you.
For more great recipes, please visit Bread Dad's main Bread Machine Recipes section. This bread recipe for your bread machine is very easy-to-follow to the point of being foolproof, delivering a soft bread with a flaky crust. Place the water, sugar and yeast in the pan of the bread machine. You can cook Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe
- It’s 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of liquid honey.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 cup of bread flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of yeast.
Add the oil, flour and salt to the yeast. To make bread in a bread machine: Put all of the ingredients into the bread pan in the order listed. Program for basic white bread (or for whole wheat bread, if your machine has a whole wheat setting), and press Start. Remove the bread from the machine when it's done.
Dad's bread for the bread machine recipe step by step
- Starting at the beginning of the list, add all the ingredients to the machine. Don't worry about any of the ingredients mixing..
- Set the machine for a 2 and a half hour cycle. I only have preset times and types of loaves, so I chose rapid loaf, light crust, which runs to two hours and thirty five minutes. Turns out perfectly every time!.
This bread machine (or conventional) whole wheat bread cornmeal bread is an excellent choice for toast or sandwiches. This is a fabulous yeast bread for toasting, and it makes delicious sandwiches, too. The cornmeal and whole wheat flour add just enough texture to the bread, and a small amount of. Finished Bread Machine Banana BreadBread Dad. Banana Bread Recipe for the Bread MachineBread Machine Diva.