LANGUES DE CHAT (FRENCH CAT TONGUE COOKIES).
You can have LANGUES DE CHAT (FRENCH CAT TONGUE COOKIES) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of LANGUES DE CHAT (FRENCH CAT TONGUE COOKIES)
- It’s of Unsalted butter (350g).
- Prepare of Granulated sugar (175g).
- You need of Powdered sugar (175g).
- It’s of Egg whites (140g).
- It’s of Vanilla extract (6g).
- It’s of Cake flour (300g).
- Prepare of Bread flour (50g).
LANGUES DE CHAT (FRENCH CAT TONGUE COOKIES) instructions
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees F (200 C) and line two baking sheets with parchment or lightly grease..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar into the butter until light and fluffy. Mix in vanilla extract.(creaming method).
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Gently fold into the butter mixture. Gently fold in the flour..
- Fit a piping bag with a 1/2 inch tip and add the batter. A ziploc bag can also be used with 1/2 inch corner cut off..
- Pipe 3 inch long strips onto prepared baking sheets, leaving about 2 inches between each strip. Sprinkle with lavender, cinnamon, or zest, if using (just one garnish on each cookie). Bake in preheated oven until golden around the edges, 5-8 minutes..
- If using chocolate, allow cookies to cool completely before dipping. Texture is best day cookie is baked..