Three chocolates cake.
You can have Three chocolates cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Three chocolates cake
- Prepare 150 grams of dark chocolate.
- It’s 150 grams of milk chocolate.
- You need 150 grams of white chocolate.
- Prepare 1 liter of cream 35%.
- Prepare 1/2 liter of milk.
- Prepare 3 envelope of curd powder.
- It’s 80 grams of butter.
- Prepare 125 grams of sugar.
- You need 300 grams of orange cookies.
Three chocolates cake step by step
- melt butter.
- smash orange cookies.
- mix melted butter with cookie powder.
- put that mixture in the bottom of a 25cm diameter cake pan.
- mix milk and cream and split into 3 equal parts (500ml).
- put the first 500ml into a saucepan with the 150gr. of dark chocolate, 75gr.of sugar and one envelope of curd. Heat until boiling (circa 7min)..
- Pour dark chocolate mixture into the cakepan..
- Same step as with dark chocolate but this time with milk chocolate and 50gr. of sugar.
- Pour gently the milk chocolate mixture with an updown spoon into the cakepan.
- Same step as with the other chocolates, this time with white chocolate and no sugar.
- Pour gently again into thread cakepan.
- let the cake rest for at least 2hours in the fridge.