Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread. Not only is this Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread SO moist, but it also happens to be refined sugar-free & made with spelt flour. While I have baked my fair share of quick bread (looking at you Vegan Tahini Banana Bread), pumpkin can generally be a harder ingredient to bake with because of. And to celebrate these two kinda-holidays-in-one, I'm super pumped to share my Gluten Free Vegan Chocolate Pumpkin Bread with you.
Vegan Pumpkin bread is the vegan version of this classic fall treat. Which basically means that no eggs or dairy products are included in this recipe. I absolutely love how easy this Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Bread is to make. You can have Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread using 10 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread
- You need 500 g of pumpkin/butternut squash.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of flaxseed with water (1:3 portion – 1 tbsp flaxseed with 3 tbsp water).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of maple syrup.
- It’s 1 handful of vegan chocolate chip.
- It’s 1 handful of almonds (blanched & roughly chopped).
- Prepare 100 g of pecan walnut.
- It’s 1 handful of dried dates.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 100 g of vegan flour.
It is a basic recipe of. This vegan pumpkin bread recipe is an amazingly tasty, flavorful, unique and fun bread to bake. The duality of doughs – pumpkin and chocolate chip – create a cohesive loaf that is lusciously rich and perfectly pillowy. Probably one of the best healthy vegan pumpkin chocolate chip bread recipes ever!
Vegan Pumpkin-Chocolate Bread step by step
And it's so easy to make! Keyword: chocolate pumpkin bread, vegan pumpkin bread, vegan pumpkin recipe. Sift in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and cocoa powder. Mix well, adding a splash more milk if it's looking too dry. Soft and moist Chocolate Pumpkin Bread with a chocolate ganache glaze.