Pumpkin and Carrot wheat Bread. This is a simple bread that you can make with very little effort. It is so good and combines two of my favorites Pumpkin Bread and Carrot Bread. This is my go-to pumpkin bread and I always get rave reviews.
Insanely moist and flavorful Pumpkin Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting! Top with crushed pistachios for an extra pretty Made it this morning. I substitute half of the coconut oil for apple sauce. You can cook Pumpkin and Carrot wheat Bread using 26 ingredients and 0 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin and Carrot wheat Bread
- It’s 2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Oats flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Maida/all-purpose flour.
- It’s 21/2 tsp of active yeast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of Coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need of For fermentation.
- You need 2 tsp of Yeast.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of water warm.
- You need 2 pinches of rock salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of maida/all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of yellow raisins.
- You need 1 tbsp of black raisins.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of walnuts.
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut oil.
- Prepare as needed of Milk to be brushed on bread.
- You need 3 tsp of Poppy seeds.
- It’s 2 tsp of Pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 225 gm of pumpkin.
- You need 1 of medium Carrot.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cooked orange and kinnu peel candied.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
This is a moist and tender bread. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. This Healthy Pumpkin Bread is naturally sweetened with maple syrup for a lighter bread that is perfectly moist and delicious! Spelt flour bakes up very similarily to regular wheat flour and has a similar taste and texture.
Pumpkin and Carrot wheat Bread instructions
I love using spelt flour for it's nutrition, but you can also use whole-wheat. Whole-Wheat Bread With Walnuts, Sesame, and Pumpkin Seeds. We took the classic pumpkin bread recipe and made it lighter. Canned pumpkin combined with grated carrot, orange rind, raisins, and dried cranberries gives this unique cake a natural sweet boost. This pumpkin bread recipe is quite adaptable to different types of pumpkin purée and spice mixes.