ITALIAN Doodle and spagetti squash cheesy bake. VEGAN.
You can cook ITALIAN Doodle and spagetti squash cheesy bake. VEGAN using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ITALIAN Doodle and spagetti squash cheesy bake. VEGAN
- It’s 3 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of Spagetti squash.
- Prepare of Large can crushed tomatoes.
- You need of Basil 2 Tbs dried or quarter cup chopped fresh.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano tried. Or 2 tablespoons chopped fresh.
- You need 1 container of extra firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 of quarter cup unsalted raw cashews.
- You need 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Nutritional yeast.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Crushed red pepper half a teaspoon.
- It’s of Vegan mozzarella 1 package. I use Daiya.
- It’s of Panko breadcrumbs plain.
- Prepare of Cooking spray olive oil.
- You need of Vegan parmagiana cheese.
ITALIAN Doodle and spagetti squash cheesy bake. VEGAN instructions
- Cut spaghetti squash and remove all seeds. Oil inside of squash with olive oil. Place skin side up in casserole dish. Cook 30 minutes. 350° oven. Squash is done when a fork can easily prick skin. Check after about 20 minutes to be sure. When done take out of oven and let cool..
- Zoodle machine spiralize zucchini. If you don't have a zoodle machine you can buy pre spiraled zucchini in most supermarkets and vegetable stores..
- Add one tablespoon of olive oil to saucepan. Add chopped garlic. If you like you may add onions to this as well. Add can of crushed tomatoes. Basil. Oregano. Salt and pepper to taste. If you like you can add other spices whatever you usually put in your pasta sauce is fine. Sometimes people like mushrooms or Peppers it's all up to you. Cook on low flame on stove top after bringing to a boil for about 15 to 20 minutes. If you like you can add some vegan meat to this..
- Once spaghetti squash is cool scrape out the inside of it into a large bowl. Discard the outer shell..
- Open and drain tofu. Add tofu to a food processor for blender. Add in one tablespoon of lemon juice. Add in a tablespoon of Basil, oregano, salt, pepper, and some garlic powder. Add in cashews. Add yeast. This gives nutrition and cheesy taste..
- Blend until quite creamy and cashews are totally broken up and soft in the mixture. Taste now see if you need to add any other spices or any more lemon juice to make it taste like ricotta..
- Add zucchini spirals, spaghetti squash, tofu mixture, and one package of vegan mozzarella. Mix well and add sauce. Sprinkle in ref pepper..
- Place mixture in heavy duty casserole. You can sprinkle bread crumbs on the top and vegan Parmesan cheese. Spray with cooking spray..
- Placing oven on 350 degrees for about 15 to 25 minutes. Check to see if all is bubbling on sides and then it is ready..