Chili pasta & Garlic Bread.
You can have Chili pasta & Garlic Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili pasta & Garlic Bread
- Prepare 2 slice of Bread (whatever kind you have).
- You need 2 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 packages of Elbo Pasta (whatever Kind you'd like).
- You need 1 large of Size Pot.
- It’s 1 small of Baking Dish.
- It’s 1 can of Wolf brand Chili (your Choice ).
- Prepare 1/2 small of Bag of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of Butter.
Chili pasta & Garlic Bread instructions
- Put water to boil in the large pot at med-High.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter to the boiling water and place pasta in the pot..
- While the pasta cooks place the 2 slices of bread on the baking dish and place them in the oven @ 450°F.
- Turn the bread over in about 10 min..
- Grab a small pot and heat up the chili with the dash of black pepper..
- Melt 4 Tablespoons of butter.
- Check to see if the bread is at how you like it if so take it out of the oven and put some melted butter over them add a dash of garlic powder to each bread and put some cheese ontop and throw em back in the oven just until the cheese melts and they're done..
- Once the pasta is cooked drain it.
- You're all done with the cooking now serve the pasta with chili ontop and add some shredded cheese over the chili with the garlic bread on the side :).
- Enjoy your meal :).