AMIEs CASTAGNA Cake.
You can cook AMIEs CASTAGNA Cake using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of AMIEs CASTAGNA Cake
- You need 400 grams of castagna baking flour.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 7 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 150 grams of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 400 ml of milk.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 50 grams of cacao.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of orange extract.
- It’s 1 cup of water, or 1 glass rhum, if desired.
AMIEs CASTAGNA Cake step by step
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Lightly grease a 25-cm (10-in) round cake pan and line the base with baking paper..
- Mix all ingredients, stirring well to combine. Pour into the prepared pan..
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes, until cooked, the center is firm to touch and a skewer comes out clean when tested..
- Leave the cake to cool in the pan for 20 minutes before turning out onto a rack to cool completely..
- Dust with icing sugar. Serve, share and enjoy!.