You can have Cheesy-garlic bread using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy-garlic bread
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 packages of mozarella cheese.
Cheesy-garlic bread step by step
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- Mix the oliv oil, minced garlic cloves and a pinch of salt together.
- In a food processor mix in the flour, yeast, water, vegitable oil, honey, and salt to make the dough, do not turn the mixer off before 6 complete minutes.
- After the 6 minutes are over, take the dough out of the mixer, and let it rest for 30 minutes at least in a bowl, dnt forget to cover it in foil.
- Now when u see ur dough nice and fluffy, start to make small balls, as many as u can, i think this one makes up to 10 midium sized garlic breads.
- Now try to shape the balls in any shape that u prefer, in a spoon top each peice of dough with the garlic and olive oil sauce, try to put some of the garlic on each one, top with mozarella chesse or cheddar cheese bake for 15-20 minutes or until nice brown color !!! And sahten.