Banana Bread Muffins.
You can have Banana Bread Muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Muffins
- Prepare 4 of over ripe bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs (beat).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need of Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Banana Bread Muffins instructions
- Start oven to 345 degrees.
- Mash bananas (leave some chunks), then mix in beat eggs, melted butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar, after combined mix in vanilla.
- In another bowl mix all dry ingredients today.
- Mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients, just until we’ll combined do not over mix.
- Put liners in muffin pan, spray lightly with canola oil (any pam is fine), then using a 1/4 measuring cup measure out 1/4 mix into each liner.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.