Orange Cup Cakes.
You can have Orange Cup Cakes using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orange Cup Cakes
- It’s 1 of Orange (unpeeled).
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water.
- You need 125 g of Butter (Room temperature).
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Essence.
- You need 2 Cup of Flour.
Orange Cup Cakes instructions
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Fan forced..
- In a food processor, chop the orange, peel included to a chunky juice, mix the baking soda with the water and pour it into the juiced orange. Using the processor, incl each ingredient at a time, mixing well after each add on..
- Using a cupcake baking tray, incl the paper cups into each cupcake hole and spoon mixture into each cup to about 3/4 full..
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 – 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool completely, sprinkle with icing sugar and top with orange zest for decoration. Enjoy!.