Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest.
You can cook Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest
- You need 1/3 cup (80 ml) of canola, vegetable, or melted coconut oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (120 ml) of honey, maple syrup, or organic blue agave (I used maple syrup).
- Prepare 1 of large egg, room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup (121 g) of plain Greek yogurt, room temperature (I used 0% fat).
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups (188 g) of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded zucchini (about 1 medium-large), squeezed.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of orange zest.
- You need of optional: chopped walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips.
Greek Yogurt Zucchini Bread with Orange Zest step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (177°C) and grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon together. Set aside..
- Whisk the oil, agave, egg, yogurt, and vanilla together in a medium bowl until combined..
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients in. Mix with a large wooden spoon or rubber spatula until combined. Avoid over mixing. Fold in the zucchini, orange zest, and walnuts if using..
- Spread batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 60-65 minutes. Baking times vary, so keep an eye on yours. The bread is done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out dry and clean. If you find the top of the bread is browning too quickly in the oven, loosely cover it with aluminum foil..
- Remove the bread from the oven and set on a wire rack. Allow to cool completely before slicing and serving..